Skip to main content

NEW YORK UNIVERSITY: CHOCOLATE TASTING AND MOVIE NIGHT

AN EVENT FOLLOWED BY A DISCUSSION  TO ENLIGHTEN US ABOUT CHILD SLAVERY IN THE COCOA INDUSTRY AND OUR RESPONSIBILITY AS CONSUMERS IN A GLOBAL ECONOMY

TATINA 'TATI' SUDA

PROFESSOR BRIAN MOONEY

CHRISTINA ZAMIR

ANGELA MAYER


DIANA YOUSSEF






NATALIA MESSINEO:  natalia@lovelycookieco.com
ALL CHOCOLATE PRESENTED IS 'TRADE FAIR'.  NO CHOCOLATE PRODUCT WAS FARMED BY CHILD LABOR.





TRADE FAIR CHOCOLATE:  ITS TASTE IS RICHER THAN REGULAR CHOCOLATE BAR



























SNACKS FOR THE EVENING OF 'CHOCOLATE TASTING AND MOVIE NIGHT'



Comments

  1. Hey Andrea! It was good seeing you tonight. The documentary we saw was really interesting (and my hair looks good in the 2nd photo, lol). I linked you to my blog and I will add you as a follower. Here's my makeup blog: http:// themakeuptrain.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina, I love your blogs. I am glad I attended also. I am learning with these events to value others as I value myself and to start taking a stand against any sort of injustice. I will see you on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FASHION IN WINSTON-SALEM OPENING RECEPTION AND EXHIBIT CO-HISTED WITH SECCAW

The Fifth Annual Winston-Salem Fashion Week began at SECCA  with fashion designers and various artists showcasing works Marley Priest “Patchwork Femininity" Sarah Loarca “Au la robe de la Princesses Wood strips” Akilah Shaw  Akilah & Derrick Shaw Swynette Stone of Swan Te Designs with her work: “E’Nor Chapeau hat design” Kandra Wilbur “Dash & Glitz sketch”

ESSENCE FASHION HOUSE NEW YORK FASHION WEEK 2019

opposuits.com  

LOOK OF THE DAY: LB THE POET

I love the bold pieces of jewelry worn by LB The Poet.  His unique jewelry pieces are made by Copper Vibrations, Kashimna's Jewelry  and ElyBeads  LB The Poet showing off his Copper Vibrations piece  LB The Poet wearing Ely Beads on his right wrist #ElyBeads  #coppervibrations