Skip to main content

AN AMAZING DAY IN NEW YORK: BACK TO SCHOOL FOR ME.

A CLASSIC NYC ICON



While walking on Fifth Avenue along the Empire State Building on my way to NYU. 

     Spring Break has come to an end for me.  It was from March 11th - March 18th.  I had a nice moment of no school and no reading of 'seriousness'.  I became ill working my flight to Minneapolis-Saint Paul from Dallas-Fort Worth. I was met at the Aircraft's door by medical personnel.  I accidentally hit myself in the right eye dislodging my hard contact lens.  I was rushed to the ER upon of landing, taken to the emergency room but all was OK with my right eye. This is my only unfortunate moment this year; yeah me!



WASHINGTON SQUARE PARK FROM THE 8TH FLOOR OF NEW YORK UNIVERSITY BOBST LIBRARY:  BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!


Today I had to say goodbye to my Fendi wallet.  It was ever loyal to me.  Thank you Fendi Girl for your years of dedication and care towards me.  All good things must come to an end.

My loyal Fendi Girl was replaced by a Dooney and Bourke Girl.  I can only pray for the same beautiful relationship with my new Dooney and Bourke Girl!

CHANGES!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FASHION IN WINSTON-SALEM OPENING RECEPTION AND EXHIBIT CO-HISTED WITH SECCAW

The Fifth Annual Winston-Salem Fashion Week began at SECCA  with fashion designers and various artists showcasing works Marley Priest “Patchwork Femininity" Sarah Loarca “Au la robe de la Princesses Wood strips” Akilah Shaw  Akilah & Derrick Shaw Swynette Stone of Swan Te Designs with her work: “E’Nor Chapeau hat design” Kandra Wilbur “Dash & Glitz sketch”

ESSENCE FASHION HOUSE NEW YORK FASHION WEEK 2019

opposuits.com  

LOOK OF THE DAY: LB THE POET

I love the bold pieces of jewelry worn by LB The Poet.  His unique jewelry pieces are made by Copper Vibrations, Kashimna's Jewelry  and ElyBeads  LB The Poet showing off his Copper Vibrations piece  LB The Poet wearing Ely Beads on his right wrist #ElyBeads  #coppervibrations