Skip to main content

New York City

     It is a pretty cool day in NYC; not too cold.  Not much on my agenda today.  I have two days off then it is off to Los Angeles.  It has been a fantastic new year so far and should  be an even better year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relaxing Sunday

      I am currently  home in Vermont hanging out with my sister.  I have been ill for a week now with that Flu virus going around.  I am better now; YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.  On a flight recent to LAX Philicia Rashaad was on.  She has great energy and she was sweet and pleasant.  That was a rear treat as most of the celebrities are not approachable. She was a class act all the way.      I will be in Vermont for the next two days just chilling and then back to my work as a Flight Attendant. 

AIRPORT FASHION FILES: ASHLEY BOODHOO

      Ashley Boodhoo , Miss Antigua and Barbuda looked beautiful at John F Kennedy Airport on her way to compete in a beauty pageant representing her country.    Miss Ashley was poise, beautiful, charming and pleasant.  Good luck Ashley!

BEAUTY CLASS AT SEPHORA: SMOKY EYES HOLIDAY

      Ms.  Melanie at  Beauty Class by  Sephora  created and taught us how to showcase our bold "Smoky Holiday Eyes".  Our session used makeup by Norvina , Softglam , Smashbox and Marc Jacobs.   She is such a pleasant and patient lady.   Thank you Ms.  Melanie for your art and for your encouragement in enhancing my beautiful eyes. Please have a look  at the magic that we created!😍